Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Let the stars in the sky remind us of man's compassion...let us love till we die & God bless us everyone..."

If I could recommend any movie this holiday season, it would be this production of A Christmas Carol; a musical starring Kelsey Grammer as Scrooge along side a fabulous cast. The music is just amazing...especially this one ditty that seems to stick in my head throughout the entire season. {sorry, I couldn't get it directly from youtube...but please, take the time to cut and paste the link below + check out this hauntingly beautiful song.} I hope everyone has enough time to get this on their Netfilx queue...or head on down to the video store...it is worth it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2-GJmXOGw

"In your heart there's a light as bright as a starry heaven...let it shine through the night and God bless us everyone.....Star by star in the sky and kindness by human kindness, let me love till I die and God bless us everyone..."
xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...especially if they are nice! So post away friends, post away!