Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mama's Day

I'll save super-sappy for another day...instead, I'll simply say that there has been nothing in my life that can compare to being a mama + raising my 3 littles. It is only my hope that my little folk will always know just how incredibly much I love them! And since I mentioned Superheros, I would be remiss to not mention that MY Mum is pretty darn SUPER herself! I owe her everything, xoxo Mum.

*****************

So to all of the Mama's {...and those with Mum's}, have a wonderful Mama's Day!


1 comment:

  1. I hope the day was wonderful. I know we were blessed with sunshine here in CT, which made it all the more perfect.

    Now I've just got to find out when it's "Kids' Day" because apparently my answer of "every day is kids' day" was not sufficient.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...especially if they are nice! So post away friends, post away!