Friday, March 18, 2011

Hot for Teacher Vol.3: Going Green

Even though I'm on "Spring Break" from teaching at the college this week, I'm still trying to get bits of work done here + there. A bit of getting ahead of the game...and a bit of catch up! So while I was at it, I figured it would be good to catch up on some of these cooler weather outfits that will probably soon be out of roation until next fall... Outfit:
Green tshirt: Target
Sweater dress: Old Navy
Tights: Gap
Boots: Anthro
Belt: ? I've had this sweater dress hanging in the closet with tags for a year now...it was a little on the big, borderline frumpy side, but when I added the belt and bloused the top a bit, the frump was given a new lease on life! This outfit is also the perfect illustration of how pairing one really good quality/high end item {here, the Anthro Birthday Boots} with almost anything else can make the whole outfit look like a million bucks. Well, not literally, but you know what I mean!
xo.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts...especially if they are nice! So post away friends, post away!