Monday, August 16, 2010

happy birthday



my mister + the monks, circa 2004
Even without a computer... I could not allow the birthday of my most favourite of misters + best-est of friends to go by without recognition!
He's my partner in crime + the love of my life; I can't imagine my world without him! Although I am much better at it now, there were other times in my marriage where it was easy to be preoccupied + perhaps not be as appreciative as I should have been to have such a wonderful man in my life. But like I said, I am much better about these things now. Birthdays are a perfect time to tell the ones you love just how very much they mean to you... And to be reminded to tell them so not just on special occassions, but everyday.

This post could be epic, but instead I will just say,Happy Birthday, my love. An eternity of birthdays would still be too few!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...especially if they are nice! So post away friends, post away!