Monday, August 30, 2010

Children of Lir: cards for a note

I haven't mentioned my painting series, Children of Lir, in a while, but that doesn't mean that the wheels have not been turning! I kind of hit a road block when my computer was out of commission for those couple of weeks, not so very long ago. Just to catch up on the happenings in the Monked & Fifed shoppe, I have some fancy wearables that I am working on, featuring some of these designs, which I should be able to post sometime next week. However, in the mean time, here are some new notecards!
************
I have never had cards {for sale} printed before, so this is a learning experience for me. These cards are one sided + are printed on heavy weight stock. The images have a lovely matte finish + are blank on the opposite side, {except for a small type print which reads: www.monkedandfifed.etsy.com}.
The cards will come with white envelopes, just incase you don't want everyone spying at what you have to say! All in all, I am happy with how they turned out.
Happy Monday friends!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...especially if they are nice! So post away friends, post away!