Thursday, May 6, 2010

mama's time out

This day, I have a husband out of commission on the couch, dinner to make, laundry to do, two kiddos to corral and a tiny babe to feed. My move to throw out all of the plastic in my house a couple of years ago is biting me in the you-know-what as the Monks is using glass mason jars for the buggies he is finding in the yard...The Fif has broken said jar on brick patio... I have not sat down all day...I am standing while I am typing this.

I'm left thinking about the other evening when my dad and I were talking wine and he was cracking up, telling me about one named Mommy's Time Out. I don't have that exact label, however, if an adult beverage is a time out, than point me to the corner!

All in a days work ladies! Cheers to everyone who has had a day like this one and has lived to tell the tale!
~a.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...especially if they are nice! So post away friends, post away!