Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hot for Teacher, Vol.2: Bows on Boots

This particular photo looks just like a winter afternoon to me. {And it was!} The change in season is begining; the temps are warming + the sun is getting hotter. Therefore, this seemed like an apropos Hot for Teacher outfit post because I think this was likely the last time I will have worn this outfit this season. Ah, but absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? Till next winter then...Outfit:
Sweater + Tights: Target
Skirt: Theory {Marshall's circa 2008}
Boots: The Mod
Off to the college today for one last class before Spring Break! Huzzah!
While I don't have anything planned that any of my students are likely to find all that exciting I am thrilled to do a whole lot of everything + nothing. And I'll admit that I am REALLY looking foward to catching up on some overdue posts on ye old blog here. So many things happening right now {which has kept me from having mych time to write about them} and some fun new purchases for both body + nest.
Happy Wednesday!
xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...especially if they are nice! So post away friends, post away!