Wednesday, May 19, 2010

why didn't I think of that?

So I overheard Monks talking to Fif the other day. The Tooth Fairie had brought him a package of the latest fad, Silly Bands {another something I wish I had thought of}. In an effort to avoid a major Fif- style melt down, he was sharing few of these rubber band bracelets with her. Then I here him say, "you get what you get and you don't get upset".

Poetry, I tell you.

I listened, but did not hear any screaming or gnashing of teeth. The catch phrase had worked! The Monks later admitted that it was something his kindergarten teacher says. "Brilliant", I thought. I wish I had thought of it, but that is surely not going to keep me from using it!

By next week, I'll have used it too mcuh and it won't work any more.
~a.








2 comments:

  1. I love Tob's words of wisdom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that line is the single thing I like about Pinkalicious! It works well until someone decides to change it to "I get what I get and I get what I want."

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...especially if they are nice! So post away friends, post away!