Thursday, December 2, 2010

If I had ever taken LSD...I bet this is the kind of stuff I would have thought about...

I was browsing through pictures this evening after cleaning up from the family dinner; seeing if there might be a photograph or two that captured my attention. I happened accross this; a photo of a bicycle cassette that my Mister was selling. Strong as steel, but with many layers; all of the pieces working together. As humans, we are not hard, cold or nealry as uncomplicated, yet there are many similarities between ourselves and this piece of "machinery". This photo made me think about complexity born of simplicity. The simple design of the cassette and the complexity that is being a human being; the various gears representing all of what goes into how we as humans feel, think about and react to the world.
I'm just sayin'...
LOL, yeah...if I had ever done LSD, I bet this is the kind of stuff I would have thought about...
xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...especially if they are nice! So post away friends, post away!